Volume XVI, 28

Frank Fax Facts

And Reviews

Volume XVI, No. 28

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yesterday as I prepared to try to get the USM-Marshal game on the radio, I called Ken Williams to ask on which channel it would be broadcast. Ken said it was supposed to be televised! I doubted this strongly, but when I checked the newspaper, saw that it was indeed being aired on CBS Sports network! I set the timer to record it, and at 7 PM had the time of my life watching the Golden Eagles of Southern Miss literally obliterate Marshal’s “Thundering Herd”! I sat there until the 41-16 conclusion at 11:00! I had to get up at 4 to work on the music for Mass, but it little mattered. USM looked like the USM of old, and now has a 4-1 record, They have a tough schedule, but I dare to hope that there will be still another winning season!

When I returned home this afternoon (around 3:00) I lay down for a short nap before tackling Fax Facts, I just woke up. It is the middle of the night and I am still more than half asleep; so bear with me for makng this a very brief issue. And now, “Good Night!”

Cat Classics

“Cats always lands on their feet. Dogs won’t even let you throw them.”

Unkown

“As we grow older, memories are easier to remember, but the best ones are the hardest to forget.”

Tuesday, November 2, 2010